OOPS I did it again.......

OK, probably not the latest list change I've done before a tournament (the morning of the event taking that honour!)

But I decided to change up my list to fit in the greater obsidian golem at the expense of Ba'su'su and some magic items.  I've also added the Tome of Darkness on to the slave driver to add with surge requirements.

My thinking is that I really need to increase the staying power of my battleline with another Def 6 unit, plus, as per the rule of cool, the model I have for my GOG demands I play it!
The list has the same number of drops as the old list and 2 increased unit strength for objective reliant scenarios

The new list:

260, Abyssal Grotesque Horde
-- Sir Jesse's Boots of Striding
245, Abyssal Grotesque Horde
215, Lesser Obsidian Golem Horde
160, Slave Orc Horde
-- Staying Stone
160, Slave Orc Horde
-- Liliana's Tear
140, Slave Orc Gore Rider Regiment
235, Greater Obsidian Golem
85, Gargoyle Troop
85, Gargoyle Troop
115, Angkor Heavy Mortar
115, Angkor Heavy Mortar
110, Iron-caster
-- Surge (8) to replace Fireball
75, Slavedriver
-- Tome of Darkness


Comments

  1. Hey Paul, thank you so much for the game today, it was very enjoyable. Make sure you can sort out a follow button so I can click it ;)

    - Shane
    https://chroniclesofwargaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shane! was a great game - keep your eyes peeled for the tournament report!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog